A documentary about renowned actor, director and renaissance man Leonard Nimoy, directed by his son Adam Nimoy. For The Love of Spock covers Nimoy life from his early acting struggles, his...
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @HaphazardStuff
- Hot T-Shirts (1980) – A Review
- Summer Movies – May 2013
- My First Where’s George Hits! That’s ‘Hits’ In Plural!
- Building Batman v Superman Hype ie. How Many Trailers Is This Movie Gonna Have????
- A Good Day To Die Hard – Die Hard 5 Now Shooting
- The Bob Ross Remix Music Video
- The Running Man (1987) – A Review
- 007 80's sex comedy 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s action Batman blockbuster classic comedy Daniel Craig DC Comics disaster docudrama documentary drama film holiday horror James Bond Marvel monster/disaster movie news noir observations random rant review sci-fi sequel summer movies superhero superhero films Superman suspense television thoughts thriller video